For 20 years, Goss RV has provided clients with unforgettable RV experiences across the country. Through ownership, integrity, loyalty, earnestness, and a strong desire to serve our clients and teammates, we are on a mission to create more unforgettable experiences for the clients we serve, while creating a fun, unique work environment in the RV industry. GossRV provides end-to-end, nation-wide luxury motorcoach experiences through charters, sales, and owner services. Goss RV has strong family and faith values that inform and guide every business decision which ensures utmost commitment to quality and service. Goss RV has the most comprehensive experience and knowledge in the luxury RV industry. Our nationwide presence and partnerships provide an inventory of unique products. We are on a mission to continue our growth and create more unforgettable experiences for the people we serve.
Goss RV is pursuing an Accounting Specialist who is a detail-oriented, thorough, motivated, and organized. team player. This person will play a key part in managing finances of the business, including processing, tracking, and reporting on key financial transactions. The role will collaborate and communicate closely with employees, vendors, and customers to ensure timeliness and accuracy of accounting processes.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Handle general ledger bookkeeping
• Review financial information and documents on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
• Collaborate with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level managers
• Use documents to verify, record, and process transactions
• Assist in preparation of tax documents
• Look for and provide solutions for accounting irregularities
• Maintain accurate and complete records, including ledgers, invoices, and receipts
• Assist Accounting Manager in filing and preparation of annual licenses, registrations, and property tax returns.
• Provide administrative support to management, when required.
• Perform Budget analysis reports, as requested.
Key Qualifications and Skills
• Embodies Goss RV’s core values: Ownership, Integrity, Loyalty, Earnest, Done
• Minimum of 4+ years of accounting experience
• Can work independently and without supervision when required
• Intermediate-Advanced user experience with QuickBooks accounting software
• Intermediate-Advanced user experience with Microsoft Excel
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
• Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator
• Strong time manager with respect for deadlines
• Ability to use good judgement in maintaining confidentiality of company, employee, and client information
• Ability to identify errors and solve problems
• Decisive and critical thinker
• Education Level – Minimum 4 years of Finance/Accounting courses