Are you planning a road trip for the family this summer and are unsure about where to go? Creekfire Motor Ranch located in Savannah, GA is a beautiful 105-acre RV and camping site that will help you reconnect with nature.
About Creekfire Motor Ranch
Creekfire Motor Ranch is located just off of I-95 in Savannah. The ranch features fully paved roads concierge services with late check-ins available. And 24-hour gated grounds. There are 150 large RV sites on the property. They feature large concrete bases that are completely level and average 35’ x 75’. Each site has a variety of amenities to offer. You and your family can make the most of your time at the ranch.
This RV park was constructed by a local in Savannah who wanted all visitors to become a part of the great American camping family. The Creekfire Motor Ranch is a place where RVers and campers can come together and reconnect with nature while they build a friendship in the peaceful surroundings. Make memories at this RV ranch that are sure to last a lifetime.
Amenities to Expect While Staying at Creekfire Motor Ranch
There is a clubhouse on site that features extras like front desk services and a retail store where you can find a Creekfire Motor Ranch map and more useful information. Visitors have access to the computer center as well as the Pool Pavilion and Club Area.
There is a main swimming pool, a kid’s pool and a hot tub on site. There is not a lifeguard on duty so swim at your own risk. All children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult while using the pool. Pool hours can change due to the season or inclement weather and cold temperatures.
General Rules for Creekfire Motor Ranch
For a full list of rules, contact the main office at Creekfire Motor Ranch by calling (912) 897-2855 or visiting the Creekfire Motor Ranch website.
- Office hours are between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM, 7 days a week. They expect guests to be courteous to others if they arrive late or early and keep their noise to a minimum.
- Pets are allowed if you keep them on a leash. There is a limit of three pets per camping or RV site. Be a responsible pet owner and pick up after your pet and always be aware of them and their behavior.
- Supervise children at all times. All children under 16 who do not have a driver’s license may not operate a golf cart or any other type of vehicle on the property.
- Pool hours are between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM. These hours are for the main swimming pool, the kid’s pool, and the hot tub.
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 10MPH.
- Creekfire Motor Ranch is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property. Lock your camper or your cabin any time you leave.
- They permit alcohol at the resort with a few minor exceptions. No glass may be in the pool area. They expect guests to drink responsibly.
Contact Goss RV for more Information on their Selection of Quality RVs
If you are interested in traveling to Savannah, GA to stay at Creekfire Motor Ranch, or any other luxury RV destination, you should consult with the motorhome experts at Goss RV first. We can help you find the right model of motorhome to purchase to suit your traveling needs as well as your budget. Contact us today at (770) 288-9205 for more details.