For 20 years, Goss RV has provided clients with unforgettable RV experiences across the country. Through ownership, integrity, loyalty, earnestness, and a strong desire to serve our clients and teammates, we are on a mission to create more unforgettable experiences for the clients we serve, while creating a fun, unique work environment in the RV industry. Goss RV provides end-to-end, nation-wide luxury motorcoach experiences through charters, sales, and owner services. Goss RV has the most comprehensive experience and knowledge in the luxury RV industry. Our nationwide presence and partnerships provide an inventory of unique products.
This role will assist with the daily administrative tasks of the maintenance team, including monitoring systems, scheduling maintenance and repairs, and communicating with clients, vendors and owners as needed.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for supporting the maintenance team through the key areas of responsibility.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Responsible for facilitating all Fleet Maintenance, including repairs and servicing, and scheduling preventative maintenance
· Maintain, evaluate, and improve as needed the preventative maintenance program
· Coordinate all mobile repairs and repairs at hubs between rentals
· Supervise technical support system and assist as needed
· Facilitate all insurance and warranty claims
· Support operational systems for maintenance and logistics teams – Whip Around, HubSpot, Shop Monkey
· Provide driver support as needed
· Maintain inventory of parts and tools at the home office and remote hubs
· Actively communicate with internal team members on the maintenance status of all coaches
· Perform basic maintenance on coaches as needed at the home office
· Actively pursue maintenance related training to increase expertise and provide better support to clients and drivers
· Move coaches to local repair shops as needed
· Perform additional tasks as requested by the Director of Fleet & Facilities
· Self-motivated, ability to work in a remote environment and produce at a high level
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality and excellence in all tasks
· Strong organizational skills – able to manage multiple systems at the same time
· Strong communication skills
· General mechanical ability – able to make small repairs on coaches and engines
· Experience working with diesel engines strongly preferred
· Confidence and willingness to continually pursue industry training in the RV maintenance field
· Flexible schedule during the summer – will require some work on weekends
· Able to coordinate with third party vendors, inspect results and maintain accountability for all work
· Comfortable with some short seasons of higher stress due to fluctuating workload during the summer months.
· Team player
· Pay range based upon experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401K matching
· Paid Vacation
· 10 Paid Holidays