Hub Manager, Ogden, Utah
For 20 years, Goss RV has provided clients with unforgettable RV experiences across the country. Through ownership, integrity, loyalty, earnestness, and a strong desire to serve our clients and teammates, we are on a mission to create more unforgettable experiences for the clients we serve, while creating a fun, unique work environment in the RV industry. Goss RV provides end-to-end, nation-wide luxury motorcoach experiences through charters, sales, and owner services. Goss RV has the most comprehensive experience and knowledge in the luxury RV industry. Our nationwide presence and partnerships provide an inventory of unique products.
This role will serve as the primary point of contact for Goss RV operations in Ogden Utah. Working closely with our partner hub, the Hub Manager will coordinate logistics and cleaning for all rentals beginning or ending in or near Ogden, UT.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for supporting the maintenance team through the key areas of responsibility.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Coordinate with Home Office - Maintenance, Logistics, Travel Concierge teams - for all rentals starting or ending in Ogden
· Manage inventory of all housekeeping items, coordinate with Logistics Manager for ordering new replacements, submitting inventory reports as requested
· Remove and replace all housekeeping items for all coaches for all rentals
· Facilitate cleaning of all housekeeping items and storing for future rentals
· Coordinate cleaning of all coaches after rentals, additional cleanings as needed
· Ensure cleaning quality is maintained, holding cleaning staff accountable
· Conduct coach inspections on Whip Around as needed
· Maintain inventory of commonly requested special items in conjunction with Client Experience team
· Print trip documents and place on coaches for all rentals
· Communicate with NCW and Maintenance team as needed for updates regarding coach maintenance
· Move coaches locally as needed. (preferred)
· Perform additional tasks by the Maintenance Coordinator or the Director of Fleet & Facilities as requested
· Self-motivated, ability to work in a remote environment and produce at a high level without direct supervision.
· Strong organizational skills – able to manage multiple systems at the same time
· Strong communication skills
· Flexible schedule during the summer – will require some work on weekends
· Demonstrates a commitment to quality and excellence in all tasks
· Strong people skills – able to maintain good relationships with third party vendors, investors, clients, and teammates
· Able to coordinate work done by third party vendors, inspect results and maintain accountability
· Comfortable with some short seasons of higher stress due to fluctuating workload during the summer months.
· Team player
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Pay range based upon experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401K matching
· Paid Vacation
· 10 Paid Holidays