GossRV exists to deliver unforgettable RV experiences. We are the only RV company that provides end-to-end, nation-wide luxury motorcoach experiences through charters, sales, and owner services. GossRV was formed and is run by the Goss family. Strong family and faith values inform and guide every business decision which ensures utmost commitment to quality and service. GossRV has the most comprehensive experience and knowledge in the luxury RV industry. Our nationwide presence and partnerships provide an inventory of unique products. We are on a mission to continue our growth and create more unforgettable experiences for the people we serve.
As an Experience Coordinator, you play a pivotal role in helping GossRV continue to grow and become the industry leader in providing the most luxurious RV experiences in the U.S. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for creating and executing each client’s trip itinerary and providing top-notch customer communication and service. Your goal as an Experience Coordinator is to facilitate a personal relationship with clients in order to create a unique luxury RV experience.
· Embodies Goss RV’s core values: Ownership, Integrity, Loyalty, Earnest, Done
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong time management skills; respect for deadlines and prioritizing tasks
· Problem Solver
· Flexible and willing to adapt to meet a client’s need
· Ability to overcome challenges
· Eager to learn best practices and grow in this role
· Strong Communication skills
· Timely and efficient communication with co-workers and clients
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and process management software
· Skillful in digital itinerary formatting
· Booking accommodations and excursions for multiple clients
· Coordinating delivery of groceries and supplies as requested by client
· Finalize digital trip itineraries for each client within 7 days of departure
· Collect and submit receipts for all bookings/purchases according to company guidelines
· Review and finalize client accounting statements to ensure accuracy
· Frames every decision through the lens of the client and providing luxurious experiences
· Treat all trip related information as proprietary/confidential.
· Coordinating logistics for multiple clients
Salary plus 5-star client review bonus as determined by supervisor